All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• Martin R. Harris, 58, Riverton, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant.
• 7:32 a.m. West Pavillion Road – A black steer was struck and killed and the driver left the scene.
• 9:49 a.m. Highway 26, Dubois – Deputies received a fraud complaint after a promised reimbursement was not made.
• 3:30 p.m. 1575 East Monroe, Riverton – A FeEx driver left a package at the neighbors’ place that wasn’t returned.
• 9:08 p.m. Bass Lake Road, North Portal – A vehicle struck a cow and airbags were deployed. There were no injuries.
• 1:15 p.m. Atlantic City – A man said property was gifted to him, but the owner of the property has changed and locks and he is unable to get the gifts. Deputies determined this was a civil and not a criminal matter.
• 3:28 p.m. Blueridge Court – A woman walking her dog said the neighbor’s dog attacked her dog and the was injured. Now the owners of the injured dog want her to pay for part of the veterinary bill.
• 5:29 p.m. Highway 133 Pavillion – A woman reported her 16-year-old daughter as a runaway.
• 11:13 p.m. Red Crow St., St. Stephens – A female was run over by her own vehicle but then took off on foot with unknown injuries. The Wyoming Highway Patrol and BIA Wind River Police responded.
• 9:09 a.m. Gannett Peak, Wind River Range – Fremont County Search and Rescue was called to the Gannett Peak where a man had fallen. The search and rescue mission was ongoing.
• 12:18 p.m. Crowheart area – A 46-year-old man was reported to have fallen off a rock and into the water, suffering a dislocated shoulder and a possible broken ankle. The search and rescue mission was ongoing.
• 7:57 a.m. 330 Pilot Butte Road and Highway 26, Kinnear – A female subject spun off the roadway in a vehicle and partially rolled and was trapped inside. There was no injuries.
• 10:35 p.m. 1733 North Federal, Walmart – A shoplifting was reported and a ticket made per a deputy’s request.