All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• 7:09 a.m. 600 block West Main Street – Trespassing in a motel room was reported. Officers found three people in the room and ran routine checks for warrants. One of them came back clear and was sent on his way. Jordon Shoyo, 19, Riverton, was arrested on a Natrona county warrant; Sherie Crazythunder, 24, Riverton, was arrested on a Riverton city warrant.
• 8:12 a.m. 1500 block North Federal – An officer located three people reported to be intoxicated and found that one of them, Evander Eagleroad, 32, Shoshoni, had four citations to be served on him in regards to a hit and run accident which occurred on 1/8/17 and he was issued those citations. Jennifer Shakespeare, 38, Hudson, and Joshua Headley, 32, both had Riverton Municipal warrants and were taken into custody on those.
• 9:08 p.m. 1300 block East Washington Street – Officers located two individuals reported to be trespassing nearby and found that John Abeyta, 42, Ethete, had a Fremont County warrant and Jaylee Sittingeagle, 28, Arapahoe, had two Riverton city warrants. They were both arrested and they were also issued no trespass notices for the location which initiated the original call.
• 12:01 p.m. Riverton City Park – A suspicious person was reported sitting up in a tree. The 30-year-old male was reportedly fine and no action was taken.
• 6:48 p.m. 1000 block Falls Court – A child reported her mother took her brother and shook him. A report is pending.
• 8:26 a.m. 2000 West Main Street – A dog was reported at large. Its owners had allegedly left town and did not leave food and water for the animal. The RPD animal control officer will follow-up.
• 1200 block North 16th East – Involvements show that Tomas Ybarra, 35, Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant.
• 12:40 p.m. 1300 block West Park Avenue – An officer assisted a 60-year-old female to where she could sit in the shade as her back was sore.
• 7:56 pa.m. 1100 block North Federal – A young child was spotted in the front seat of a vehicle without a car seat. The mother was contacted and advised.
• 10:50 p.m. 1700 block North Federal – Two female subjects believed to be shoplifting fled in a black or blue KIA Sedan headed south on Federal. A report is pending a receipt of a list of the items taken.
• 11:05 p.m. 600 block Edith Street – A caller reported a man yelling and screaming. Officers contacted a 66-year-old man and advised him to not disturb the peace anymore.
• 1:09 a.m. 1500 block Redwood Drive Mary Headley, 20, Riverton, was cited for minor in possession and had a blood alcohol content measured at 0.339%.
• 5:45 a.m. 1500 block Redwood Drive – Tenants in an apartment were reportedly being loud and disorderly. An officer contacted the occupants and advised them to calm down.
• 8:09 a.m. 800 block Yvonne Drive – A man reported a dog came after himself and his daughter; the man reportedly sprayed the dog to keep it away.
• 11:00 a.m. 700 block North Hill Street – A fight was reported by neighbors. Officers reportedly found it was a custody dispute over a child.
• 12:33 p.m. 1500 block Lewis Street – Chynna Addision, 32, Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication.
• 4:46 p.m. 600 block Spruce Street – A woman called for help to set up her portable oxygen as her electricity went off. An officer provided the assist.
• 5:11 p.m. Redwood Drive at Pinecrest – A male subject was found laying in the grass. The 32-year-old male was transported by EMS to SageWest Hospital.
• 6:59 p.m. 100 block North Broadway – A stabbing was reported. According to a RPD report, the incident occurred at Riverton City Park in the bandshell and the victim had not been stabbed. When officers reviewed the surveillance camera footage they saw that he had been involved in a scuffle, and was pushed to the ground by another individual and scraped his elbow. The other fellow reportedly had then kicked him a few times. Skye Willow, 30, Riverton, was located in City Park and identified as the one who had done the kicking. He was arrested for battery and was also found to have a Fremont County warrant.
• 8:21 p.m. 200 block East Monroe – A black 2013 Dodge Journeyman van was parked in front of a residence on the 200 block of East Monroe when it was stolen. A report was taken and the vehicle was entered into NCIC. The vehicle was later recovered by Lander PD.
• 12:01 Pure Gas Road – An argument over who had loved a person who had passed away the most escalated into a physical fight between the two. A citation for battery was prepared to be served on a 35-year-old female who had been involved and the other 35-year-old female was transported to the hospital by EMS.
• 12:20 a.m. 800 block Mary Anne Drive – Five individuals were reported to be fighting. After contacting those involved and witnesses, officers arrested Lennox Hill, 21, Riverto,n for assaulting an 18-year-old female. He also had an active Fremont County arrest warrant.
• 12:36 p.m. 800 block Belinda Drive – A 2015 gray Ford F150 with the keys left inside was reported stolen. The RPD reported the vehicle was later located. A report had not yet been completed.
• 1:27 p.m. 1200 block West Main Street – A woman reported her purse had been stolen and someone was already using a credit card that was inside the purse. The woman said she had canceled all her cards.
• 3:59 p.m. 816 North Federal, RPD – A report was taken on a sexual assault that occurred on Thursday. An investigation has been initiated.
• 4:49 p.m. 100 block East Main Street – An 87-year-old woman walking downtown in only her pajamas was contacted and given a ride home.
• 6:15 p.m. 900 block Edward Avenue – A male subject was found to be passed out in front of a warehouse. An officer requested an ambulance for a possible internal bleed.
• 8:08 p.m. 1700 block North Federal – A woman shopping for school supplies reported her purse was taken from her shopping car. The purse was later located in the store, but all of the woman’s cash was missing.
• 9:52 p.m. 300 block South 12th East – The father of a woman’s children showed up at her house and asked to be bleached because he hurt someone. The father was unable to be located but information was forwarded to the BIA Wind River Police at Fort Washakie.