All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• 9:52 a.m. 900 block East Sunset Drive – On a report from a Probation and Parole visit, an officer located quantities of marijuana and methamphetamine in the residence within reach of a five-year-old child. Brittney Erb, 25, Riverton, was arrested for child endangerment.
• 10:22 a.m. 600 block South Fourth West – A report is pending on a person requesting a welfare check on a friend.
• 11:09 a.m. 1500 Debbie Street – A family fight was reported. It was a verbal only argument with the male half slamming a car door shut hard enough to shatter the rear view mirror.
• 11:32 p.m. Eagle Drive – An ongoing problem with an at-large pitbull was called in. The dog was taken to PAWS and a citation was prepared to be served on the owner when she is next contacted.
• 11:40 a.m. 600 block West Main Street – Brandon Cousineau, 35, Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear.
• 11:46 a.m. 1100 block North Federal – An agency assist was provided to the Department of Revenue.
• 1:45 p.m. 2660 Peck Ave., CWC – A bat was found perched at the west entrance to the student center. The bat was captured and relocated.
• 2:28 p.m. 409 West Adams – Joseph Withrow, 43, Shoshoni, was arrested for violation of his probation conditions at the request of Probation and Parole.
• 3:53 p.m. 409 West Adams – Joshua David, 26, Riverton, was arrested for violation of conditions of his probation at the request of Probation and Parole.
• 4:30 p.m. Riverton City Park – Dudley C’Bearing, 37, Fort Washakie, was cited for urinating in public.
• 4:48 p.m. 200 block North Federal – A state accident report was filed on a rear-end crash between at 2008 Mercury Milan and a Ford Explorer which was parked.
• 4:49 p.m. 816 North Federal, RPD – A glock pistol, which had apparently been out in the weather for awhile, was found by the reporting party as he was dumping grass clippings. The serial number was not listed in NCIC.
• 6:42 p.m. 600 block East Main – An employee was scammed over the phone for $500. A report was taken. The caller gave the victim personal information about her over the phone which led her to believe he was legitimate. He wasn’t …
• 7:50 p.m. 501 East Main, USPS – An elderly female said she didn’t know where she was and was disoriented and unable to answer questions. A report is pending.
• 8:13 p.m. 2100 North Federal – Drugs were found in a restroom.
• 11:36 p.m. 2600 Peck Avenue, CWC Residence Hall – 16- and 17-year-old Shoshoni boys were contacted who had egged a friend’s vehicle along with ketchup and flour. The friend was notified and responded – no arrests or citations were indicated.