All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• Jason W. Lacey, 43, Dubois, was arrested for contempt of court.
• Sonny G. Chippewa, 34, Riverton, was arrested for aggravated assault and battery, domestic battery, and strangulation of a household member.
• Michael G. Johnson, 57, Motley, Minn., was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at the Wind River Hotel and Casino parking lot.
• Darrick T. Smith, 33, Kinnear, was arrested for failure to appear.
• 4:07 p.m. Moose Drive, Dubois – A caller complained they were being harassed by a previous landlord.
• 5:17 p.m. V1 Road, Lander – A skinny horse was reported. A deputy reported horses in a pasture had both food and water and the skinny horse was 30 years old.
• 7:27 p.m. Snowberry Lane, Gardens North – A report of a domestic assault turned out to be people jumping on a trampoline and playing.
• 4:35 p.m. North Smith Road, Riverton – A female took a child’s floaty from the yard and took off. A deputy reported the inflatable alligator was returned.
• 8:32 a.m. Highway 26 – Dogs were reported to be chasing someone on a bicycle.
• 11:05 a.m. Riverton area – A woman reported an incident of violence committed against herself and two children.