All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• Tylis D. Teran, 31, Riverton, was arrested for domestic battery.
• 10:53 a.m. 2000 block Baldwin Creek Road, Lander – A trailer came off of a hitch and blew out a tire on the pulling vehicle, requiring a tow.
• 12:09 p.m. Sinks Canyon Highway area, Lander – A landowner reported he shot a dog that was chasing his livestock.
• 12:14 p.m. Antler Court, Lander – Tools were reported stolen over the weekend.
• 12:25 p.m. South Missouri Avenue, Hudson – A complaint was registered that a neighbor attached a fence to her fence with no trespassing signs. Apparently this is an ongoing problem, civil, not criminal.
• 1:17 p.m. East Pavillion Road near Williams Road, Pavillion – A big bull elk was spotted in the middle of the road.
• 7:02 p.m. Cottonwood Campground, Shoshoni – A caller reported a camper fired a shot or shots at a dog running loose. A Wyoming State Parks ranger responded.
• 7:31 p.m. Highway 287, near Lander – A called reported he just saw someone take a package from his porch via his Ring camera. Deputies responded, located the suspect and retrieved the package.
• 12:42 p.m. Antler Court, Lander – Under investigation is a reported theft of a firearm.
• 3:45 p.m. Lander area – A 40-year-old female was attacked and mauled by a dog causing a broken thumb and severe lacerations to her arm and hand. The dog owner was contacted and cited for harboring a vicious animal.
• 7:28 a.m. Willow Creek Road – A vehicle was found on its side with the flashers on. No injuries were reported.
• 8:35 a.m. 8600 Highway 26/287, Crowheart – A vehicle struck an elk on the highway.
• 9:29 a.m. 4800 Highway 26/287, Dubois – A motorcycle crash was reported. The Highway Patrol responded.
• 10:50 a.m. 6700 Highway 789 Lander – A woman reported someone took a pipe from her field and loaded it onto a trailer. When contacted, deputies learned it was a misunderstanding and the pipe was returned.
• The Fremont County Coroner’s Office was called for two separate incidents in which a deceased individual was found, both on Saturday.