All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• Robert S. Lovato, 32, Cheyenne, was arrested for strangulation of a household member.
• Zachary H. Mahlum, 32, Lander, was arrested for driving while under the influence and driving roadways laned for traffic.
• Quinton T. Shorter, 24, Riverton, was arrested on three Fremont County warrants for failure to appear.
• 8:09 a.m. 329 North Smith Road, Riverton – A theft of services at the Fremont County Solid Waste Disposal District was reported.
• 9:18 a.m. Lander area – A reported sexual assault is under investigation.
• 1:25 p.m. SageWest Lander – A female subject arrived at the ER after being bitten by a dog.
• 1:30 p.m. Dubois Town Park – A firearm was found in the restroom. It was locked up and later the owner was located.
• 9:50 p.m. Reece Road, Riverton – A complaint of a neighbor shooting a firearm was investigated. The subject was contacted who reported he was shooting at a skunk in a safe direction.
• 11:58 a.m. Dubois area – A male subject sustained minor injuries from a grizzly bear attack. The subject was able to walk to his truck and was later assisted by deputies and then flown from the area by air ambulance. The incident is under investigation by the Wyoming Game and Fish Department. (see more details on page 1A).
• 2:05 p.m. Fremont County – A report on a threatening incident was redacted. The FCSO said the report is under investigation.
• 5:10 p.m. Milepost 112 on Highway 789, Riverton – A tractor was reported stuck on a highway barrow ditch slope after crashing through a fence. The Wyoming Highway Patrol is investigating.
• 5:51 p.m. SageWest Riverton – A woman arrived at the Riverton ER with a laceration to the head after being assaulted. The alleged victim did not wish to pursue any charges.
• 1:04 a.m. Riverton Oil Field Road – Juveniles were cited for underaged drinking.
• 9:04 a.m. Sarah Dr., Riverton – A 77-year-old Riverton man died in his home. There was no evidence of suspicious circumstances. The death is under investigation by the Fremont County coroner.
• 7:17 p.m. Burma Road at Zuber Road, Riverton – A tree branch was blown down blocking most of the road.
• 8:51 p.m. Homec Road, Lander – A homeowner returned to find her house had been broken into.