All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• 12:07 p.m. Honor Farm Road at Highway 26: The RPD assisted the Wyoming Highway Patrol with a two-vehicle crash that sent six to the hospital.
• 12:30 p.m. 1700 block North Federal, Walmart – A 61-year-old man reported he was assaulted there.
• 1:07 p.m. 1600 block Lewis Street – Police responded to a report of a theft of a firearm described as a Highpoint Semi-Automatic rifle.
• 3:53 p.m. 1300 block South Federal – A physical family fight was reported.
• 4:32 p.m. Big Bend Ave. – Police responded to a report that a woman struck a child on the head.
• 6:45 p.m. Riverton City Park – An officer did a welfare check on an individual he saw sleeping in Riverton City Park and found that he had and active Fremont County warrant for a probation revocation. Guy St. Clair, 49, Fort Washakie, was arrested.
• 7:54 p.m. Blackfoot Avenue – Lorelai Shavehead, 21, Riverton, was arrested on a Riverton municipal warrant.
• 8:23 p.m. 400 block North 7th East – Robyn Bearing, 45, Riverton, was arrested for a probation revocation.
• 8:46 pm. 3000 block College Hill Drive – A complainant reported threats made against her 10-year-old daughter.
• 9:13 p.m. Cody Eagle, 27, Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
• 11:43 p.m. 300 block East Fremont – Beyring GaricaPerez, 24, Indianapolis, Ind., was pulled over for erratic driving and driving without lights and subsequently was arrested for DWUI. Further investigation reportedly found that she was in possession of forged immigration documents which is a felony and she was also charged with that offense.
• 12:16 a.m. 500 block North Federal – Stephanie Behan, 39, Riverton, was found sleeping in a car on a used car lot and found to have an active Riverton municipal warrant for which she was arrested.
• 12:34 a.m.100 block Comanche Dr. – A nine-year-old female was Snapchatting a friend who said her dad was hurting her. Officers located the child and her father and after further investigation it appears that the nine-year-old’s claims were unfounded.
• 3:27 a.m. 500 block Birth Ave. at East Monroe – An officer was checking on the welfare of a female who was lying face down in the middle of East Monroe Street when a vehicle approached and barely stopped in time to avoid running over her. The driver of that vehicle was contacted and identified as Timberly Blackburn, 20, Saint Stephens, and she was subsequently arrested for DWUI with a child (children aged 12, 1 and 2) in the car. A passenger, Aileen Addison, 31, Sheridan, was arrested for child endangering for allowing her children to be in the car with an intoxicated driver. Faith Blackburn, 18, Saint Stephens, the one laying in the street, was arrested for public intoxication. The children were taken into protective custody.
• 4:15 a.m. 300 block North Federal – A 20-year-old male covered in blood was too intoxicated to offer a statement to officers and he was transported to the hospital by EMS.
• 5:53 a.m. 500 Northridge Dr. – A caller from Powell advised his dog was stolen by a woman now in Riverton at her sister’s place.
• 7:15 a.m. 300 block West Main Street – A theft from a building was reported.
• 8:21 a.m. Pinecrest St. – A Rottweiler dog running at large and being aggressive was placed in a fenced yard. The dog had no collar or tags.
• 8:32 a.m. 700 block East Washington St. – A theft of tools, including a saws-all, drill and changeover battery pack were taken from a shed. The tools had a value of $200.
• 10 a.m. 600 block East Fremont – A case of animal abuse was reported for a dog in a locked car.
• 11:04 a.m. 200 block North Federal – Officers located two individuals reported to be fighting and arrested Daniel Manzanares, 42, for domestic battery and his 35-year-old female companion on an active Riverton city warrant.
• 12:46 p.m. 1400 block West Park Ave. – A report is pending on a break-in at an apartment.
• 2:36 p.m. 501 East Main Street, USPS – Lisa Durtsche, 58, Riverton, was arrested on a Riverton municipal warrant.
• 6:50 p.m. Riverton City Park – Bart Molash, 53, Riverton, and Marie Lonebear, 43, Arapahoe, were both cited for fighting in public.
• 11:13 p.m. Riverview Road at Major Avenue – A two-vehicle crash was reported between a Toyota Tundra pickup and a GMC Acadia SUV. There were no injuries. There was road blockage and fluid leaking onto the street.
• 4:52 p.m. 100 block Blackfoot Avenue – A fraud was reported when an account was opened in the reporting party’s name without permission and $1,000 in charges was recorded.
• 8:46 p.m. College Hill Drive – Police were called about a stolen wallet from a parking lot.
• 3:29 a.m. 500 block North 6th East – A 79-year-old male male was found deceased without any suspicious circumstances.
• 7:20 am. 200 block North Federal – A business complained that two male subjects were refusing to leave the store. Officers located those involved across the street in City Park and found that one of them, a 28-year-old male, had been assaulted and had a bloody nose and a swollen eye. This individual was adamant that he could not remember who had assaulted him. He was taken to the hospital by EMS and the others were moved along.
• 12:08 p.m. 400 block South Federal – A drive-through window was broken.
• 2:37 p.m. 300 block North Federal – Aiden Crosthwaite, 18, Sunlake, Ariz., was arrested for domestic battery after officers determined that he had pushed, shoved, slapped and punched his 19-year-old female companion.
• 2:57 p.m. 1000 block East Lincoln – Officers contacted two men in a white Chevrolet car who were slumped over. One of them was moved along but the other, Brian Davis, 36, Riverton, had an active Fremont County warrant for which he was arrested.
• 4:54 p.m. 100 block West Bell Ave. – A 10 year-old child showed up at the reporting party’s house and said he didn’t know how to get home. He said he was left at Sunset Park.
5:25 p.m. 300 block North Federal – While issuing a trespass notice to Jorge Esquivel, 28, Riverton, for the involved business a routine check for warrants was run and it was found that he had an active Fremont County warrant and he was taken into custody.
• 9:56 p.m. 1600 North Federal – A screaming woman was reported trying to run over a male subject with her vehicle.
• 11:26 p.m. 400 block North 7th East – A report was called in of underage people drinking. Officers responded to the residence and cited Taelieanna Bell, 18, Lander, for underaged consumption of alcohol with a BAC of .185 and Anellio Quiver, 19, Riverton, for underaged consumption of alcohol with a BAC of .161. Whitney Ghostbear, 29, Riverton, was also present and she had a Fremont County warrant and was arrested for that.
• 12:12 a.m. 1300 block Redwood Drive – A fight was reported that apparently involved a knife. A 19-year-old male and 17-year-old male were transported to the hospital with injuries. A 17-year-old male was located nearby and found to be in possession of a machete and he was taken into custody and charged with aggravated assault.