All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
Augustine Sisneros, 43, Riverton: domestic battery
• 7:18 a.m. Highway 789 – Two windows were shot out in a loader.
• 11:51 a.m. 5000 Highway 287 – A driver was reportedly pinned in a two-vehicle car incident. EMS were called to assist a 13-year-old and an 8-year-old.
• 3:39 p.m. Dubois area – Assistance was requested by a man and a woman who reported that their vehicle was stuck in a mud bog.
• 4:08 p.m. Hudson area – A woman reported that she had gotten into a verbal argument with her ex-husband and her daughter had to get in between the two to separate them.
• 4:39 p.m. Prairie Breeze Road – Someone called to notify officers that their brother was being blackmailed.
• 5:00 p.m. Lander area – A man called to report that himself, his wife and their daughter became lost while hiking near Upper and Lower Silas Lakes. Fremont County Search and Rescue located the family and reported that all were OK.
• 9:53 a.m. 9700 Highway 789 – A woman reported that she got into a fight with her husband, and he hit her and took her keys. Augustine Sisneros, 43, Riverton, was arrested for domestic battery.
• 3:54 p.m. Missouri Valley Road – Someone was reported to have broken into a cinder block building. Officers reported that nothing appeared to be missing.