At a Fremont County Commissioners’ meeting earlier this month, approved was a low bid from Rodney’s Collision and Customer Center in the amount of $8,483.23 for damages to a sheriff’s office pickup that collided with a deer.
• The county coroner’s request for grant funding for a portable X-ray machine was approved with Local Assistance and Tribal Consistency Funds (LATC) totaling $41,600 for the machine and shipping costs.
• The board approved an (American Rescue Plan Act) ARPA grant purchase of $399.66 from Amazon for office chairs for the Emergency Management Office.
• Commissioners adopted the county’s 2023-2024 budget of $30.4 million.
• A retail liquor license was approved for Northern Arapaho Enterprises, D/B/A Wind River Hotel and Casino.
• The annual death benefit policy was renewed for beneficiaries of a full-time employee being entitled to receive the total sum of $10,000 within 45 days after the death of the employee, and part-time employee beneficiaries receiving $5,000.