All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
• Steven T. Flinner, 35, Worland, was arrested for revoked probation.
• Gary D. Getty, 62, Lander, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant.
• 7:56 p.m. Marciana Street, Dubois – A report was received of a boy causing problems and vandalizing personal property.
• 8:01 p.m. Minter Lane, Riverton – A 42-year-old woman with numerous medical issues was found deceased in her home. There was no indication of foul play. The death is under investigation by the Fremont County Coroner’s Office.
• 9:31 a.m. Cherry Street, Pavillion – A deputy initiated a ticket for larceny theft.
• 2:07 p.m. South Main Street, Hudson – A complaint was filed that tools that were loaned out about a month ago have not been returned.
• 7:27 p.m. North First Street, Dubois – A woman reported there have been lots of foot traffic on her property with some items stolen.
• 8:03 p.m. Ramshorn Drive, Dubois – The coroner was called for a death reported at a residence.
• 10:09 a.m. 460 Railroad Street, FCSO – A fight was reported within the Fremont County Detention Center.
• 10:35 a.m. 1700 Highway 789, Riverton – A man lying in the barrow ditch was contacted and he told deputies he was taking a break from walking.
• 1:26 p.m. Coal Mine Road, Government Draw, Hudson – A man reported he had crashed his dirt bike and was injured. An ambulance was dispatched.
• 1:53 p.m. Milepost 57, U.S. 20/26 east of Moneta – A two-vehicle crash that occurred in Natrona County just east of the county line was called in. The Wyoming Highway Patrol investigated.
• 12:28 am. 11000 Highway 789, Riverton – A vehicle versus cow crash was reported with injuries. A deputy requested an ambulance. The Wyoming Highway Patrol investigated.
• 1:47 a.m. Wind River Hotel & Casino – A customer who won a jackpot reported some of the money went missing. The incident is under investigation.
Riverton Police reports
• 9:01 a.m. 400 block North Federal at East Lincoln – Sarah Adams, 38, Riverton, was the driver of a car which was stopped for a traffic violation. Routine checks revealed an active Fremont County arrest warrant for her and she was taken into custody.
• 9:04 a.m. 2001 West Sunset, RHS – A 15-year-old Riverton girl was cited for unlawful contact after she allegedly assaulted a 14-year-old Riverton girl.
• 10:22 a.m. 400 block North Federal – A woman reported losing her wallet at the North Federal car wash which was then stolen. The car wash has a video of the person finding the wallet and putting in their truck. The truck and its owner have been identified and a report is pending.
• 11:34 a.m. Apache Avenue – A catalytic converter was stolen off a vehicle parked in front of a residence.
• 2:15 p.m. 2200 block Prairie Road – Police received a call requesting help during an alleged domestic assault.
• 2:47 p.m. 500 block East Park – Police received a report of a man violating an order for protection. A report was taken and forwarded to the Fremont County attorney for further action.
• 7:04 p.m. Birch Avenue – Officers received a report that a resident had been evicted from a residence and no one was supposed to be inside, but people where there.
• 8:15 p.m. Fairgrounds Drive – Kenny Murillo, 40, Hudson, was arrested for public intoxication.
• 8:43 p.m. North First Street – An officer assisted in getting a 32-year-old female mental subject calmed down enough so that she could be transported to the hospital.