All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports
• David W. Calvert, 51, Riverton, was arrested after his probation was revoked.
• Estevan C. Martinez, 31, Riverton, was arrested on two counts of violating a stalking protection order.
• Monica R. Secrit, 56, Riverton, was arrested on charges of larceny and interference with a peace officer.
• Natasha D. Washakie, 46, Riverton, was arrested on warrants for being in contempt of court and failure to appear.
• Tishea L. Williamson, 29, Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
• 3:53 p.m. Rendezvous Ponds, Riverton – Officers received a report that a man with a shovel was threatening a family.
• 7:40 p.m. Oregon Buttes Road – A motorist drove up the road to see the monuments there and got stuck.
• 10:29 p.m. The coroner was called for a deceased individual.
• 9:06 a.m. Gabes Road and Lakeview Drive, Kinnear – A citation was served on a driver for failure to report a crash after a truck was found in a ditch.
• 6:13 p.m. Snowberry Lane, Riverton – A female driver struck a house, exited the vehicle and allegedly became physical with an individual there, and then left the scene. A citation was issued for property destruction.
• 7:31 a.m. 17 Dalley Road, Riverton – Officers received a complaint of dogs who had killed chickens and turkeys and who were in a sheep herd trying to kill sheep. The owner of the dogs was contacted. At the request of the reporting party, no citations were issued.
• 8:25 a.m. Riverton area – A juvenile was reported as a runaway.
• 8:10 p.m. 1733 North Federal, Walmart – A report is pending on a shoplifting incident.
• 10:22 a.m. 1400 Block East Monroe Avenue, Riverton – Officers received a report that a neighboring residence had trash all over the yard.
• 11:15 a.m. Lander area – A juvenile was involved in a simple assault.
• 7:49 p.m. Dubois area – A call regarding a domestic assault was received.
• 11:41 a.m. Riverton area – An active investigation is underway in reference to possession of a controlled substance.
• There was one coroner call, that to an address near Ethete. The coroner’s office is handling the call.
Lander Police reports
• 10:50 a.m. 200 block North Third Street – Maria Smith, 42, Lander, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant.
• 1:21 a.m. Eugene Street – A set of keys that was found in a yard last fall was returned to the owner
• 6:31 p.m. 800 block North Sixth Street – A complaint was filed over alleged animal abuse. The owners were contacted and warned.
• 8:36 p.m. 1400 block Buena Vista Drive – An injured fawn was dispatched as it was unable to move.
Riverton Police reports
• 10:54 a.m. 816 North Federal – A warrant and citation were served on Jessica Redman, 43, Riverton.
• 11:29 a.m. 816 North Federal – Warrants were served on Toby Alonzo, Joeli Crazythunder, Loni Warren, and Eugene Ridgley in city court.
• 11:45 500 block East Park – A reportedly intoxicated man looked like he had been assaulted. The 56-year-old man was moved along.
• 2:18 p.m. 130 East Jackson at North Second Street – A 42-year-old man laying in the grass was awakened and moved along.
• 4:43 p.m. 800 block North 16th Street East – A property-damage vehicle crash was reported when a Chevy van was struck by a neighbor’s vehicle.
• 5:32 p.m. Pure Gas and Redwood Drive – Steven Amos, 51, Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication with a blood-alcohol content measured at .454 percent.
• 6:07 p.m. 400 block North Federal – Daisy Norse, 28, Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication with a blood-alcohol content measured at .293 percent.
• 6:51 p.m. 1700 block North Federal – Zipporah Anderle, 25, Riverton, was contacted and reportedly failed field sobriety tests. She was arrested for DWUI and a breath test given later at the police department indicated a blood-alcohol content measured at .202 percent.
• 7:22 p.m. 200 block North Federal – Quinn Duran, 31, Saint Stephens, was arrested for public intoxication. He had a cut on his head and officers took him to the hospital for medical clearance. While there he allegedly created a disturbance in the waiting room by cussing and threatening officers and other people, including nearby children. He also continually spit at people. Because of that he was also charged with disturbing the peace and interference.
• 7:42 p.m. 1200 West Main – An alleged shoplifting was called in. Officers contacted those involved and found no stolen items in their possession. All three were trespassed from the involved business and one of them, Lucille Fox, 44, Riverton, had a Riverton city warrant and she was arrested.
• 8:18 p.m. 600 block South Federal – Virgil Behan, 58, Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication with a blood-alcohol content measured at .255 percent. He also had a Riverton city warrant.
• 9:04 p.m. 800 West Park Avenue – Arron C’Hair, 45, Ethete, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant.
• 9:18 p.m. 500 block East Jackson – Air Pods were stolen and the victim said they were at this location. A report was taken. The Air Pods are still missing.
• 10:07 p.m. 816 North Federal, RPD – Males were fighting in a detention cell. Officers broke up the fight and Virgil Behan, 58, Riverton, and Arron C’Hair, 45, Ethete, were each cited for fighting.
• 1:12 a.m. Navaho Avenue – A woman requested police check her home as she thought someone had broken in. A report is pending.
• 8:52 a.m. 700 North Federal – A shoplifting incident was reported. A 50-year-old male and 45-year-old male were located nearby and cited for shoplifting. A $79.99 box of rifle ammunition and a $49.99 set of re-loading dies were returned to the store.
• 9:05 a.m. 2001 West Sunset, RHS – A female high school student was cited for possession of marijuana.
• 11:15 700 block North 2nd Street East – Isaac Spoonhunter, 40, Ethete, was arrested on two Riverton city warrants.
• 11:44 a.m . 1100 block West Park – Charles Potter, 36, Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication with a blood-alcohol content measured at .341 percent.
• 1:11 p.m. 600 block North Federal – A female subject who was refusing to leave a business was given a courtesy ride to Wind River Cares Clinic.
• 1:25 p.m. Elk Drive at North Broadway – High winds brought down a power line and it was sparking on the street. Rocky Mountain Power responded.
• 3:35 p.m. 200 North Federal – A male riding a bike slammed into the side of a vehicle, got up and rode away. Police were unable to locate the bicyclist.
• 700 block North Federal – Officers responding to a shoplifting complaint located Tana Papse, 49, Fort Washakie, hiding under a bush several blocks away. Subsequent investigation found her to be in possession clothing with a value of $226 which she had allegedly shoplifted from the involved business and she was arrested.
• 4:47 p.m. 1400 block East Fremont Avenue – High winds knocked down power lines. Rocky Mountain Power responded.
• 10:46 p.m. 100 block North Broadway – Johnathon Quiver, 27, Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication with a blood-alcohol content measured at .293 percent.
• 11:36 p.m. 300 block North Federal – Shyleen Twobulls, 34, Riverton, was arrested on three Riverton city warrants.
• 5:08 a.m. 700 block North Hill Street – Trinity Wagon, 22, Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication.