Due to the extreme weather forecast, and for the safety of patients and staff, please read the following update regarding Hot Springs Health for the hospital and clinics.
• On Wednesday, February 22, the hospital will be open for emergent care only.
• All clinics will be closed on Wednesday, February 22. They will reopen Thursday, February 23, at 10 a.m.
• Shoshoni Clinic will be closed Thursday, February 23, all day.
• The clinic and surgical call centers will be operating for all clinics except Basin.
Please feel free to call to schedule future appointments.
• There will be no Labwell blood draws on Tuesday, February 21.
The hospital and all clinics are scheduled to resume normal operating hours on Friday, February 24.
If you have any questions or concerns please call 307-864-5534 or the hospital’s main line at 307-864-3121. Stay safe this week!