Riverton Police report
All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law:
• 7:13 a.m. 1200 block Webbwood – A suspicious circumstance was reported by a neighbor who spotted a light on in a shed and said no one was living at that address. An officer found it was a heat lamp keeping a pump house warm.
• 11:09 a.m. 2000 block West Park – A deer was stuck in a fence at this address. A report is pending.
• 12:15 p.m. 76 Blackfoot Avenue – The RPD assisted Riverton firefighters with a mobile home totally engulfed in flames.
• 4:04 p.m. 500 block North Federal Boulevard – Tashina Birdshead, 41, Riverton, was arrested on three Riverton city warrants.
• 4:23 p.m. 1000 block East Jackson – A homeowner returning home reported two people were passed out in her residence whom she said she did not know. Corey Hill, 29, Riverton, and Katera Jenkins, 41, Riverton, were both arrested for trespass. Jenkins also had Fremont County warrants for her arrest.
• 6:58 p.m. 203 North Federal Boulevard – An intoxicated male was bothering customers inside a store. A report is pending.
• 7:09 p.m. 2100 North Federal Boulevard – Aloysius Piper, 55, Ethete, was arrested for trespassing and served a trespass notice for the involved business.
• 7:28 p.m.100 block North Third Street East – Marie Arthur, 47, Fort Washakie, was arrested for trespassing and served a trespass notice for the location from which she was removed.
• 8:46 a.m. 806 North Federal Boulevard – A report was taken on the receipt of a counterfeit $100 bill at the business.
• 12:56 p.m. 2700 block Riverview Road – Residents reported a chimney fire, and that they were working on putting it out. The RPD provided an assist.
• 2:49 p.m. Wyoma Street and Sunnyside Avenue – A fire hydrant was struck by a vehicle and part of the vehicle remained at the scene. No water was coming from the hydrant.
• 3:48 p.m. 800 block North First Street – A caller said a couple who were dating were having a verbal fight and the boyfriend fled the scene. A vehicle matching the description given was located nearby and the driver, Marcello Harris, 27, Riverton, failed field sobriety tests and was arrested for DWUI. He later submitted a breath sample which indicated a blood-alcohol content measured at .253 percent.
• 5:27 p.m. 600 block North Federal Boulevard – Quinn Duran, 31, Saint Stephens, was arrested for public intoxication and property destruction in regards to a $100 flower pot he had broken at the business.
• 11:26 a.m. 1600 block North Federal Boulevard – Towels and sheets with a value of $160 were stolen. A report was taken and there is a suspect.
• 11:34 a.m. 900 West Main Street – The reporting party said two males had taken money from a tip jar, and that he had video surveillance of the theft. A report is pending.
• 4:01 p.m. Riverton area – 27-year-old male with apparent self-inflicted stab wound was taken to the hospital.
• 5:28 p.m. 500 block East Pershing – A couple reportedly stole a rug from a store. The suspect vehicle was stopped nearby and the rug was recovered and returned to the store, which did not want to prosecute but requested trespass notices be served on those involved, which was done. One of the individuals, Aaron Edwards , 30, Arapahoe, had a county warrant and he was arrested on that.
• 7:29 p.m. 1700 block North Federal Boulevard – Kyle Wallowingbull, 25, Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication. He also had a Riverton city warrant for failure to appear which was served.
• 11:11 p.m. SageWest Health Care – Harland Addison, 19, Lander, was reportedly under the influence and creating a disturbance at the hospital. He was arrested for public intoxication.
• 12:28 a.m. 800 block North Federal Boulevard – One 16-year-old male and one 14-year-old male were cited for minor in possession by consumption and another 16-year-old male was cited for minor in possession and resisting arrest. A customized 9-mm pistol was also recovered at the scene and officers speculated that it may have been recently stolen.